- 15 watts
- 12" Jensen® C-12N speaker
- Single channel and input
- Preamp tube overdrive
- Spring reverb
- FAT boost switch
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
On its top-mount chrome control panel, this amp is equipped with a “Fat” switch that boosts midrange for pronounced tonal thickness.
- Voltage: 230V UK
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Fat Switch, Volume
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4" Mono
- Effects: Reverb
- Cabinet Material: 3/4” Particle Board with Plywood Baffle Board
- Amplifier Covering: Lacquered Tweed
- Grille Cloth: Vintage-Style Brown and Gold
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Chrome
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
- Speakers: One - 12" Jensen® C12-N with Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Footswitch: 1-Button ("Fat" ON/Off), P/N: 0994054000 (Not Included)
- Recommended Cover: P/N: 0050279000, Blues Junior™, Brown
- Amp Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.81" (24.9 cm)
- Amp Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amp Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)