The Teleport allows you to convert both analog audio signals (an instrument, for example) to digital, to be processed (with the many applications available), and the conversion of digital audio signals to be reproduced in analog (through mixers, D.I. boxes, amplifiers, etc.).
With this versatility the Teleport can be used for a wide range of applications: The musicians that want to play, record, mix or process their sound, with the autonomy provided by mobile devices, The Bluetooth connected musicians, like keyboard players or DJs employing the same devices for their sessions, as well as the music lover who wants to convert music stored on their devices to analog with renewed quality.
MONO TO STEREO
Mono IN and Stereo OUT with a parallel buffer. There’s not limit to what you do with your signal. Now you can experiment with stereo effects from a single channel input signal.
Built in a robust but lightweight pedal enclosure.
The OMEC Teleport uses the same 9V DC input as your other pedals.
INCLUDES AMPLITUBE CS
A complete, full-featured guitar/bass amp and effects rig for your iPhone, iPad and Android that includes a single track (expandable to 8 tracks) recorder for capturing your performances on the go. It features tools, tones and controls that will inspire you beyond your wildest expectations. For no cost, you will get the standard AmpliTube CS with the virtual OR120, Tiny Terror, Rockerverb 50, AD30 and matching Orange Cabs.
HIGH-END AD/DA CONVERTERS
Orange use high quality analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters to ensure perfect sound replication allowing for an amazing signal to noise ratio. Even with high-gain signals, enjoy less fizz and more tone.
We use a buffered bypass to avoid the tonal effect of adding additional cable to your signal chain.
- 1-IN / 2-OUT AUDIO INTERFACE WITH 16-BIT DELTA-SIGMA DAC – ADC 44,1KHZ / 48KHZ SAMPLE RATE AUDIO QUALITY
- HIGH SIGNAL – NOISE RELATION SNR = 96 DB
- LOW HARMONIC DISTORTION THD+N = 0.01%
- BUFFERED BYPASS
- INPUT: 1/4” HIGH-QUALITY BUFFERED INPUT WITH 120DB OF DYNAMIC RANGE (MIC COMPATIBLE WITH A XLR-JACK ADAPTOR)
- OUTPUT: 1/4” PRO-LEVEL STEREO OUTPUTS FOR CONNECTING TO STUDIO MONITORS, D.I.S, P.A. SYSTEM, PEDALS, AMPS, ETC
- INTERFACE: USB 2.0 COMPATIBLE WITH IOS, ANDROID, MAC AND PC
- MIDI: COMPATIBLE WITH JAM ORIGIN MIDI GUITAR
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 0.149KG / 0.328LBS
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS: L – 9.2CM/3.62″ X W – 3.7CM/1.45″ X H – 4.8CM/1.88″ (INC. SWITCH)
- POWER: POWERED BY 9V DC (NOT POWERED BY USB)