- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Collapsible design for convenience
- Impedance, power handling and sensitivity optimised for professional and personal audio devices
- Cable secured to ear cup by bayonet clip for a reliable connection
Where can I use the SRH440 headphones?
The SRH440 headphones are suited for use both at home or in the studio. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles and headphone amplifiers.
The padded headband and ear cups of the SRH440 provide comfort suitable for hours of uninterrupted use.
The headphones are collapsible for easy transportation.
What sound characteristics make these professional quality headphones?
The closed-back circumaural design gives you personal sound isolation. Ambient noise is excluded to make way for a pure listening experience that reproduces accurate audio across an extended range.
Also in the Box
- 1 - HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” gold plated adapter
- 1 - HPACA1 Detachable coiled cable
- 1 - HPACP1 Carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Frequency Range: 10 - 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 44 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter
- Cable Length/Type: 3 meters (9.84 ft) / detachable coiled, oxygen-free copper
- Removable Ear Pads: Yes
- Collapsible: Yes
- Weight: .69 lb (311 g) without cable