In order to add an extra dimension to your existing A-Series keyboard stand, Stagg have introduced the KXS-AE extension to place your additional keyboard on.
The KXS-AE is a solidly built and reliable stand that has a fixed height of 355mm, striking a fine balance between providing a generous amount of space to navigate easily between both keyboards, whilst keeping everything at a comfortable playing height. The adjustable length allows you to manoeuvre the extension to match the X-frame stand.
In order to maintain the integrity of the stand during use, Stagg has designed the KXS-AE with a central support rod that also has a strong clamp to keep everything fixed. Additional clamps keep the arms firmly gripped to each side of the base stand. Careful lips have been fitted to the end of each arm to prevent your keyboard from slipping off.
As with all Stagg products, the KXS-AE is a robust piece of kit that is built to last, so if you're looking for an affordable platform for your extra keyboard or synth, then this is for you.
- Extension for Stagg A-Series X-frame keyboard stands
- Adjustable length to match base stand: 50 - 90cm / 19.7 - 35.4in
- Simple setup allows you to get up and running in no time
- Upturned lips on each arm prevent keyboard from slipping
- Robust clamps ensure stand remains fixed during use
- Height: 35.5cm / 14in