Expression Ramper allows you to pick two expression settings and move between them, either in one motion or as a continuous LFO activated by a footswitch. The mini enclosure size takes up minimal space while creating new sounds out of any pedal with an expression input.
- Triangle, square, and one-shot shapes for movement between A and B expression settings
- Rate control to set the speed of movement
- Footswitch activated motion to create modulated effects on the fly or ramp between two presets
- Configurable output for TRS, TRS reverse polarity, or TS expression inputs
- LED to indicate which setting is currently active
- Requires 9VDC center negative power