Had your eye on that particular instrument but haven’t got the cash ready straightaway? Why not spread out the cost to make it easier, and take advantage of our instant finance options!
If you spend £499 or more, you can choose to pay over 12 or 36 months.
- Finance available on orders over £499
- Flexible deposits
- 0% Interest Free Finance options
- Low Rate Classic Credit options
- Apply online with instant decisions
How to Apply
If your order totals £499 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Instant Finance on the payment options page. You can then select your flexible deposit and finance option, 12 months at 0% or 36 months at 9.9% APR. (See Representative Example).
Clicking the green Proceed to Finance button will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner. Completing the form shouldn’t take more than about 10 minutes, and you should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful! In some cases, V12 may need to review your application.
Representative Example (Interest Bearing)
Based on Interest Bearing Finance Option – 36 Months at 9.9% APR
- Total Cash Price: £999
- Deposit: £99.99
- Amount of Credit: £899.01
- Duration of Agreement: 36 Months
- 36 Payments of £28.78
- Interest (The Cost of Credit): £137.07
- APR: 9.88%
- Total Amount Payable: £1136.07
Finance is available online and in store on orders of £499 and above on all eligible products.
To be eligible to apply for V12 finance through Rich Tone Music, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- A UK resident for 3 years or more
- Able to make regular Direct Debit payments
- In regular employment for a minimum of 16 hours per week (or in residence with a partner who is in regular employment)
- Able to supply a debit or credit card registered in your name and to your address
- Able to supply details of a bank or building society account in your name
Terms and Conditions
Once your application has been approved, our finance partner V12 will verify your identity by performing a ‘pre-authorisation’ pending charge of £0.50 against your chosen credit or debit card, which must be registered to the same address you supplied on the finance application form. Please understand that no money will be debited from your card; this common process ensures your identity and helps to protect both sellers and customers from fraudulent finance agreements.
Products purchased on finance can only be delivered to the address supplied on the application form. Pay by Finance for interest-bearing credit products is available over 12 or 36 months, subject to status. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. Stock will not be allocated until the application has been completed and approved. We reserve the right to withdraw finance on certain products at any time. Pay by Finance is provided through Rich Tone Music’s external partner, V12. If your application is successful you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc, who is V12’s parent company.
Should you cancel your credit agreement and have already received products from us, then you will be liable to pay us in full for the product (unless your cancellation rights apply).
Cooling Off Period
You will benefit from our 14 day cooling off period should you change your mind after entering a finance agreement through Rich Tone Music.
There are two options depending on what you would like to do:
- If you would like to keep the goods but cancel the finance: Contact Rich Tone Music and pay for the order via an alternative means (e.g. a credit card). Rich Tone Music will cancel your credit agreement with V12.
- If you do not want to keep the goods: Contact Rich Tone Music to organise a return of your order. Goods must be returned in the same condition they were received. When they are received Rich Tone Music will cancel your credit agreement with V12.
V12 may decline an application for a number of reasons. Please note: we cannot guarantee that any application will be accepted.
If your application isn’t successful, you can still purchase the item using an alternative payment method.
Applications may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- Your credit score
- You are over committed financially
- Existing account performance with other lenders
If you do wish to appeal the decision made by V12, it’s advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before contacting V12 directly.
Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more advice, you can call V12 on 02920 468916.
Rich Tone Music Ltd is Registered in England and Wales 05285423. Our registered office is: 64-82 Broadfield Road, Sheffield, S8 0XL.
Rich Tone Music Ltd acts as a Credit Broker and only offers products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Rich Tone Music Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 670994. Credit provided subject to age and status.