Main Features - Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s Tobacco Burst
Nothing is more iconic in sight and sound than a Gibson Les Paul. It has shaped the sound of music since it's introduction back in the 1950s and has been played by some of the most influential guitarists and musicians on the planet!
The 50s Les Paul Standard is identified by its gold top hat style volume and tone knobs versus the silver inserts that normally come on the 60s models. And more telling in hand, than by the eye, the 50s Les Paul Standard features a vintage 50s neck carve, which is a slighly "fatter" c shape than its 60s Standard stable mates.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard range come with a Gibson Hard Shell Case.
Guitar Gallery - PICK YOUR FAVOURITE
Being guitarists ourselves, we know how important getting a guitar that looks the part and is a good weight for you is a super-important part of the buying process. We individually weigh, and photograph, all our Les Paul Standards so that you can pick your favourite. The Les Paul you see is the guitar you'll get!
Specifications - Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s Tobacco Burst
- Construction: Solid Body
- Body Material: Mahogany with Maple Top
- Colour: Tobacco Burst
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Material: Mahogany - Vintage 50s Profile
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695" (43.05mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.62mm)
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plating
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Case: Hard Shell Case