Main Features - Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Iced Tea
Nothing is more iconic in sight and sound than a Gibson Les Paul. It has shaped the sound of music since it's introduction back in the 1950s and has been played by some of the most influential guitarists and musicians on the planet!
The 60s Les Paul Standard is visually identified by its Gold Top Hat volume and tone knobs with silver inserts, versus the non-insert knobs on the 50s model. More telling in hand than by the eye, the 60s Les Paul Standard features a slimmer tapered neck carve which has a wide appeal among prospective owners. The 60s Les Paul Standard also comes in traditional 60s finishes such as Bourbon Burst, Iced Tea and Unburst - harking back to the original guitars and how their finishes have matured over the years on the vintage Les Paul Standards themselves.
The Gibson 60s Les Paul Standard range come complete with a Gibson Hard Shell Case.
Guitar Gallery - PICK YOUR FAVOURITE
Being guitarists ourselves, we know that choosing a guitar that looks and feels the part is a super-important part of the buying process. We individually weigh and photograph all our Les Paul Standards so that you can pick your favourite. The Les Paul you see is the guitar you'll get!
Specifications - Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Iced Tea
- Construction: Solid Body
- Body Material: Mahogany with AA Figured Maple Top
- Colour: Iced Tea
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Material: Mahogany - Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695" (43.05mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.62mm)
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plating
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Case: Hard Shell Case