Jackson Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS - Natural
Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That's what you have with the all-new Jackson Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
The all-new Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS is a brazen and innovative instrument infused with aggressive tone, effortless playability and superior value.
A stylishly contoured mahogany body with a walnut top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the satin finish gives that smooth-as-butter playing feel. The ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay side dots are also a game-changer for touring musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer, the Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 neck pickup combine to strike a perfect balance between high output and springy bounce, allowing your solos to soar. Shape your tone with a three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push-pull activation. Engage the push-pull control, and you'll be able to seamlessly shift between a crisp, searing Voice 1 and the high-output distortion of Voice 2, while the high-quality Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo (recessed) bridge gives you the chance to bend notes at the most extreme angles.
Boasting elegant Jackson style, the Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS comes in a Natural stained finish with gold hardware including Gotoh tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, distinctive pearloid piranha tooth inlays and matching stained reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Features - Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany body and walnut top
- Through-body three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Luminlay side dots
- Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 neck pickup
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo recessed bridge
- Gotoh die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Natural with matching reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and gold hardware
- Jackson Foam Core case included
Mahogany Body with Walnut Top
A beautiful figured maple of distorted flatsawn wood grain patterns creates a one-of-a-kind water-like appearance, while the figured walnut top adds a brightness to treble notes and develops a richer character over time as the wood ages.
Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B/Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Pickups
Marking an unusual HS pickup configuration routing for Jackson, the Full Shred medium-output bridge humbucker delivers a clear, focused tone with a nicely balance treble and bass response and a backed-off midrange. The single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL neck pickup broadens this axe's versatility with a glassy, powerful and bold bite.
Specifications: Jackson Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS - Natural
- Body Material: Mahognay
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding: White
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)