Jackson MJ Series Dinky SKR MAH - Gloss Black
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series - an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series combines Jackson's world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, virtuoso playing, the MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH features an ergonomically contoured mahogany body with sculpted shredder's cut heel for easy access to the upper registers.
The attractive five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted-on to the body with graphite reinforcement for added stability against climate-induced warping and has an oiled finish on the back for smooth playability.
Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing on the upper registers and comfortable chord work closer toward the nut. For touring musicians, Luminlay glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages while a heel-mount truss rod wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief adjustments.
Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Gotoh GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons.
Delivering classic Jackson attitude, the MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH is finished in Gloss Black or Snow White with a color matched reverse pointy headstock and black hardware.
Features: MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH
- 25.5" scale length
- Mahogany Dinky body with sculpted shredder's cut heel
- Bolt-on five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and oiled back finish
- 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck humbucking pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Gotoh GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Gloss Black or Snow White with color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
- Foam core case included
Bolt-On Five-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
Offering a striking aesthetic, the five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted on to the body with graphite reinforcement to ensure the ultimate in stability.
Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 Bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N Neck Humbucking Pickups
A modern classic, this versatile Seymour Duncan combo gives you the ultimate pair of hot-rodded humbuckers on the market. The JB TB-4 is the trembucker (F-spaced) version of the JB, delivering an unmistakable upper midrange attack, a tight, articulate low end and harmonically rich highs that can really sing. The Jazz SH-2N neck humbucker delivers an articulate, glassy treble response that balances very well with its full, but tight low end, while the scooped midrange gives this pickup a smooth tonal character all its own.
Specifications - Jackson MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH - Gloss Black
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Toggle: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Full Pickups, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Gotoh GE1996T Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)