Huge horsepower, small size.
Power your pedals with Ojai-the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. Ojai delivers clean, rock-steady power to your effects pedals in a lightweight and expandable package, giving you flexibility and room to grow.
You get five high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs-each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Each output provides a massive 500mA of current.
Ojai's dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.h3 style="text-align: left;">Dual isolation.
Ojai's all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.h3 style="text-align: left;">World tour ready.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Ojai delivers clean, reliable power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.h3 style="text-align: left;">Never run out of outputs.
Have a growing rig? Ojai is part of an expandable system. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately).h3 style="text-align: left;">Hear your pedals, not your power.
Many popular guitar pedals were originally designed to work with batteries. Since batteries are inherently very low noise and not susceptible to ground loops, these pedals often were not designed to be resistant to noise from power supplies. Our ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise from bleeding into the audio signal, allowing your pedals to deliver the highest possible dynamic range.h3 style="text-align: left;">Specifications
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- 24V power adapter, EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Five individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA