HOW IT WORKS
On stage or in the studio, the BETA 58A is made for refined voice. The brightened midrange and bass roll-off give lead and background vocals a mighty presence in the mix. And the supercardioid pattern works harder to isolate your sound from every other source in the air. You could say it’s a singer’s best friend.
WHY IT’S BETTER
No worse for wear
The hardened steel mesh grille stands up to some of the roughest sweat drips, mic drops and van rides, without so much as a dent to show for it.
Out-louds the noise
The neodymium magnet has superior, so you get more of the sound you want and leave the rest in the background.
A worldwide star
The BETA 58A is a top-selling, single-element, dynamic microphone, and can be seen every night on stages all around the globe.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount minimises mechanical noise and vibration
- Adjustable mic clip and 5/8 inch (1.5 cm) to 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) thread adapter included
- Comes with storage bag
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - A25D Adjustable Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- 1 - 26A21 Storage Bag
- Cartridge Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Sensitivity: −51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV)
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Weight: Net: 0.278 kg (0.62 lbs)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male